This course is for restaurant owners who are wanting to create consistent images of their food and beverages for their website, menus, print, and social media without a professional photographer.
Having high-end, beautiful photography can go a long way in the perceived quality of your restaurant.
Although not every new or established local restaurant owner can afford to invest in professional photography, DIY iPhone Restaurant Photography is a great alternative. This course is designed to get you started quickly and easily.
Taking your own compelling food and beverage photos is well within your reach.
This course includes:
- Planning your photography with branding considerations for style and consistency
- Learning what your iphone is capable of and how to use the built in photography tools
- Photographing food and beverages on a solid background
- Styling and photographing your food and beverages using props and scenes to show it in context
- Recommendations for affordable essential gear
- Setting up your own easy and affordable photography set
- Recommendations for affordable software and apps for editing your images
- How-to edit instruction for your food and beverage images
- How-to crop and save your images for web and print
- Additional tips and resources to take your food and beveragesphotography to the next level