This course is for small business owners who are wanting to create consistent product images for their website, print, and social media without a professional photographer.
Having high-end, beautiful, product photography can go a long way in the perceived value of your products and the trustworthiness of your brand.
Although not every new business owner can afford to invest in professional photography when just starting out, DIY iPhone product photography is a great alternative. This course is designed to get you started quickly and easily.
Taking your own compelling product photos is well within your reach.
This course includes:
- Planning your photography with branding considerations for style and consistency
- Learning what your iphone is capable of and how to use the built in photography tools
- Photographing your product on a white background
- Styling and photographing your product using props and scenes to show it in context
- Recommendations for affordable essential gear
- Setting up your own easy and affordable product photography studio
- Recommendations for affordable software and apps for editing your images
- How-to edit instruction for your product and lifestyle images
- How-to crop and save your images for web and print
- Additional tips and resources to take your ªºøproduct photogr/≥aphy to the next level